Tuesday 21 August 2012

Josh Bohn: Introduction

Hello Fellow F1 fans and may I say thank you for reading my first blog. As this is my first blog, I thought I would use it to introduce myself. My name is Joshua Bohn, and I have been an F1 fan for about 4 years, specifically from when Lewis Hamilton Won the 2008 drivers title! I have been a Hamilton/ Mclaren fan since then. However I am also a fan of other teams and drivers, such as Jenson Button, Paul di resta, Romain Grosjean, Heikki Kovalainen, Lotus and Caterham! As you will find out over the next few months, I have opinions on many of the current F1 stories and look forward to sharing them with you! Watch this space...

post by Josh Bohn

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love F1,so started a blog about it. Follow me on Twitter at @FakeSauber. Please comment!!