Monday 3 September 2012

Penalty Overload??

Have the stewards gone mad?? In years gone by, things like this would go without penalty... (in the video, Andrea De Cesaris nearly takes out Mansell while being lapped!)

                                                                                     
Meanwhile, in 2012, this means a hefty fine???


I'm sorry, but I think the stewards are dishing out far too many penalties. F1 has lost a factor of excitement in that drivers are now scared to go for moves in fear of contact and a penalty. I understand that there are serious incidents that need penalised (Maldonado repeated offences etc.) but come on stewrads, give the drivers a break!


by @FakeSauber

1 comment:

About Me

I love F1,so started a blog about it. Follow me on Twitter at @FakeSauber. Please comment!!